Friday, December 25, 2009

Dec. 25, 2009 - Black Rock Shooter


By now its old news, but I thought I'd take a moment to put mention for it here anyways.
Black Rock Shooter, a Song by composer-Ryo is due for an anime based off the song. Ryo is the composer for supercell and is also known for his work with the Hatsune Miku Vocaloid program.
Many of his works even had fan made videos using animation programs and such. Somewhere along the way, a way cool PV for the Black Rock Shooter song was made and to say the least, the right people saw it. I do wonder though, what is the plot exactly? Or should I say, I'd like more info for it as the PV does make me quite curious and interested.I'm looking forward to seeing more on this.
Oh, and additional more recent supercell related songs are the themes to this Earlier Season's Bakemonogatari(I totally recommend). That and I believe Supercell also did the theme to the movie,Cencoroll. I hear many good things about this film. I still need to gettin around to seeing that later. My series just keep piling up on me. That and I still haven't made as much time as I'd like for Gunpla work. We'll see how things turn out after the holidays though. Happy Holidays, folks!







image from Omnicononline

0 comments:

Followers