Monday, March 7, 2011

Since I can't work on model kits, I'll COOK!

Well, good news is HLJ received my package and is sending it back to me (postal tag!), but I gotta pay for shipping which is reasonable. Right now, I just want my friggin joints so I can get back to work on the tekkaman blade resin kit.

Between waiting for parts and also waiting for my PS3 to get repaired, I have watching anime, practice guitar(right now, I'm just trying to increase my dexterity and skill. God, I hate practicing scales.), work on other kits(though I still need paints or parts for most of them so that doesn't leave much room for any kits to straight build-lame), or study more kana.( I can now read "The very hungry catapillar!" Its a kids book...it took me a month.)OR....I can make food and stuff my face! And so I did.



Tonight's dinner- MISO RAMEN. Its no Momofuko's, but it was pretty tasty. Maybe next time, I'll try adding some tonkatsu.

The nights here are starting to get chilly so Hot ramen and tea is hella good ^^.
Saber just randomly appeared...
Saber: "GIVE ME SOME OF THAT RAMEN OR I'LL EXCALIBUR YOUR %$#%$ carcass!"

-_-"...




What kind of food do you like making or eating in chilly weather?



I guess I should go study,practice, or find a kit to work on. Hopefully, I can get back to work on the resin kit before all my posts become strictly food posts.

0 comments:

Followers