Sunday, June 26, 2011

Updates-a busy IRL, spoiler to some of my fun...


So its been a few months(probably a lot longer actually) since I last updated. Sorry for the lack of activity going on here. All my work has been crazy hectic. IRL is seriously not to be trifled with,heh. I'm juggling work at the comic shop, running the vending machine business,planning the big group trip to New York for NYCC/NYAF in Oct, prepping for a big move into a house after the NY trip, trying to squeeze some semblance of a social life and not disconnect myself from friends and family, and then of course time to myself for downtime(anime,movies,reading,music,hobby work,etc.) Lots of stuff going on. Not to mention all these frickin pre-orders I have at AmiAmi. Hopefully, that won't come back to bite me in the butt.

Anyways, definitely don't have alot of time in the day for the last item on that list. Heh, my documents on the PC is full of checklists,planning guidelines,and the sort. Its the only way I know to keep everything(on my mind or not) organized to make sure everything gets handled. So much stress, its ridiculous. Luckily, I have food,booze, and a few few low maintenance lady friends to help de-stress(for the most part,ha)

As for the blog and other things, I devised a schedule as well to help things progress (another set of guidelines/schedule? for serial,yup. Besides, I'm all about the progression of things,yo.) I'm gonna try and squeeze at least 3 posts here a week and at least one youtube vid a month. Its still hard to set up, but I'm gonna give it a shot. I have more than enough material to post about so I shouldn't have any trouble finding stuff to post. Its just the time aspect, but thats just another opponent to beat down and curb stomp with time management^^;

0 comments:

Followers