Thursday, July 9, 2009

July 09, 2009 - The EAE isn't dead.Mini review of ROTF...

I've been a little held up to say the least lately. I'm about done with the intensive projects for now, so soon I'll be able to start up everything again and maaaaan do I have craploads to post.there's some reviews(2),some WIP posts(at least 3 I think),Some product review/info(#?),a small comic strip, photos and galleries of things done that haven't uploaded and more.heh,got my work cut out for me don't I?
Anyways,as the post title mentioned,This is a mini review(sorta) to my real review of Revenge of the Fallen.Too tired to update all at once now.gotta study and do some more gunpla work,ugh.so enjoy and look forward to the review,folks.

MINI REVIEW - TF:ROTF

...

...

...

scroll down...

...

...

...

...

...

...

keep scrolling...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

almost there,keep scrolling...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Here we go.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

source from friend who saw this I believe at 4chan.

0 comments:

Followers