Monday, August 10, 2009

August 10, 2009 - Odette Yustman

Bored-Saw Cloverfield again.y'know, Odette Yustman's character,Beth ain't too bad on the eyes.I used to confuse her and megan fox all the time.y'know, before megan fox revealed she was more ditz than pretty.Anyone see The Unborn?If so, how was it?If's its alright and at least rental value,maybe I'll see it.


"I grew up on a farm… I'd watch my grandfather shoot our pigs in the head. It was horrifying -- until we'd eat them."


- Odette Yustman




The Megan Fox Killer. C'mon, Fox is just a pretty face(especially,now more so since she decided to open her mouth and speak.JUST a pretty face.)Yustman hasn't had as much exposure nor has she said anything ridiculous yet.Potential indeed.Alien invading your home city. Keep running or go back and save her?

0 comments:

Followers