Thursday, August 13, 2009

August 13, 2009 - Xn raiser goodiness...and angst.













































Sooooo awesome.it can be xn 00 gundam,xn 00 raiser,xn seven swords 00 gundam(more like 12 or 13 swords though),and so forth.soooo much!





WHAT????it comes out the same day as batman Arkham Asylum,freakin @!!! I have to gather cash for both in a week???why???why have you forsaken me,oh game and hobby gods???















Do I look like I'm made of money???!!!! shipping to the states for the xn is gonna be effing murder.I wouldn't care if I didn't have to practically pay it all the same time as a $100 game!grrrr rah!!!!Vengence,there will be vengence!!!!someone will pay for this,someone's gonna bleed for this,mark my words!!!!VENNNGGENNNCCCEEE!!!



....god,I'm hungry.being vengeful builds an appetite.vengence later,food now.ugh.


Sidenote*-xn-sooo cool.

0 comments:

Followers