Monday, August 24, 2009

August 24, 2009 - Boredom,then Wonderfest pics...wow.



So I got a little bored, so I somehow ended up surfing around on figure.fm and went through pics here,posts there.saw alot of those otacool room posts. some very nice.lots of money spent obviously ^^;...anyways,I saw a post regarding wonderfest which was held a bit while ago.It has DDL link for all collected photos for wonfest...wow.some things there...wow.I don't mean,"wow,thats awesome." necessarily,just wow.yeah, I'm that speechless.it was close to 1000 photos.so many photos...so damn intense.I think I'm a bit "taku"-ed out.I wouldn't necessarily call myself an otaku or anything,but some of the exhibits at wonfest I can only imagine at other places to a point; and like I said,the wonfest photos have "taku"-ed me the hell out. jeez,intense.
In other news, Tonight's the night of the Batman Arkham Asylum game midnight release.YAY!!!!!!food,drink,GAMe-age!!!I've been waiting for this for a long time.AHHH, unboxing vid later *_*!!!!!yeaaaaaahhh!!!....clears throat*,continuing on.
Later I'll post my own review of Arkham Asylum and also a post about my new re-fitted compressor for my crapshoot airbrush.man, I want a badger gravity-fed double action god brush.patience patience.priorities first.sigh*,I think thats enough rant babbling. I now leave you with 2 photos that just had to be posted here from wonderfest.

Sidenote*-I hope that linebarrel in the pic is a figure or model type,so awesome.and that guren kicks @$$.*til next time.oh yeah, I put up a chatbox in the sidebar,chat ON!(>_<)!!!




0 comments:

Followers