Saturday, October 3, 2009

Oct. 03, 2009 - Meat bun,meat bun,Kare,kare,CuRRy!!...bread.

Ah, the pain the pain, I had some bbq pork buns picked up from my local Asian bakery a few days ago and I totally forgot about it! I suddenly remembered them when I got really really hungry; to my disappointment however, they're were bad by then. mold had sprouted by then, and leaving meat out like that...don't even wanna think about it. what a waste! :( that bakery is on the other side of town. I usually have to rack up reasons and excuses for travelling all the way out there.) Not a good way to start my day, not at all. The only thing left at my place was cup ramen(I'm only human, I can't live on just ramen alone!!!(>_<)!!!) and leftover curry(its been almost a week,maybe a few days past a week.day & night, more curry????). I was about a few steps away from the unthinkable...search out and risk the contents of the mystery tubberware.cringe*

Luckily, it didn't come to that. I noticed my cupboard still had some panko crumbs and yeast left......processing,processing,ba-chinG!!!-CURRY BREAD. That's what I'll do to change it up.yes,kare kare. and so I spent the next 4-5 hours(most of it was for dough rising and playing ninja gaiden sigma 2) making curry bread. Unfortunately, it seemed I didn't quite have enough leftover curry for enough buns and I didn't wanna waste the leftover buns or just make bread exactly. So I did what seemed like a good idea at the time: knead,ball up separately,fry, and roll in enough cinnamon sugar it'll scare you into getting some insulin just in case,heh. what kinda sucked is by the time I was done with everything, I wasn't reallly hungry anymore.oh well I guess, snack for later on today.




I think I did alright,considering its either this or the moldy bbq pork buns.
gasp*,shimatta! its not just fried pan,its KARE PAN!


Which one to eat first,curry bread or cinnaball thingys??so good...



I will have you later,rah!!!(why yelling?no idea,let's just stay excited anyways and yell for kare pan?yeah?ok,rah!) KARE!!!!


0 comments:

Followers