Monday, June 15, 2009

June 15, 2009 - Gadessa anc Chop suey!

I've been pretty worn lately with this month's prep and all so haven't had time to properly update.(and I still haven't taken care of that whole banner thing.any ideas,anyone?leave your suggestions in the comments.neeeeddd banner.)

I actually finished around late friday night/saturday morning,but haven't got around to taking any pictures or anything til this morning. Finish what?why, the pain in the butt kit I was working on- The Gadessa(or specifically, my custom gadessa after some "arm-twisted" tweeking.)

In the end, I'm pretty happy with how it all turned out(then again, after all that work-I kinda have to be,don't I?)

That gn mega launcher was such a pain.overall, I'm satisfied with it....for now.

And how do you celebrate a finished model kit,much less the Gadessa?why with Chop suey! Ah, Chop Suey!!!(>_<)!!!

ONE ORDER OF CHOP SUEY WITH FRIED RICE AND A TEA!HURRY IT UP OR I'LL SHOVE THIS UP YOUR [insert long list of choice words(bad word,bad word,bad word,bad word)] AND SQUEEZE THE TRIGGER!!HURRY IT UP AND GIMMI MY FOOD!!

...Damn.Innovators can be real A$$ho1es.

Coming soon- Gadessa pic gallery

0 comments:

Followers